Destinations Bordeaux The world wine capital
Along the west coast, the city of Bordeaux stands majestic and proud on the banks of the Garonne. Its unique heritage, largely inherited from the Enlightenment, has been beautifully maintained over the years. Your DMC Bordeaux will give your incentive seminar a cultural twist, as exciting spellbinding. You will discover many unusual places.
Today the city counts more than 50 buildings classified as historical monuments. The narrow medieval streets of the city centre, the old neighbourhoods and the port are classified as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Bordeaux: unique corporate seminars in the wine capital
Bordeaux is also the world wine capital. The reputation of French wine is very well known, including the reputation of "bordeaux", always better. In this region, vine reigns over the landscape.
Discover the oldest and largest French vineyards, but be careful ... follow the advice of your DMC Bordeaux and do not leave without yielding to the tasting of the finest wines!
You want to discover more cities in France for your meeting incentive and congress events check other pages of our destination management company:
PROPOSAL : Customised program
Example of a seminar Bordeaux program
Arrival in Bordeaux
Welcoming and going to the hotel
Lunch in a vineyard
- Enjoy a beautiful view of the property in a cosy atmosphere while eating a meal made with fresh local products
Mountain bike rally in Medoc vineyards
- Small hamlets, great castles, vineyards… Go discover the Medoc area with your team and your road book. During the course, fun workshops will be organized. Be the best to bring the most point to your team!
Relaxing at the SPA of the hotel
- After effort, enjoy comfort and relaxation!
Dinner and evening at the hotel
- In an old wine storehouse, enjoy seasonal tasty and healthy food which, together with a selection of the best wines of the area will delight your taste buds!
- Become a winemaker for one day! Learn all the necessary steps to wine making. Accompanied by the owner, harvest, sort and assemble the grape varieties to create your first wine.
Lunch at the wine property
Continuation of the activity
- Keep on learning things and finish the day with a great activity by going for a visit in the cellar of the property and wine tasting.
Dinner and evening at the castle
Catamaran cruising day
- Climb aboard a beautiful catamaran and let yourself be pushed by the wind! You will discover the story of a unique and preserved place where wildlife lives in peace.
Lunch on the catamaran
Back to the hotel at the end of the afternoon
Dinner at the hotel
Going to Bordeaux
Cultural and tasty discovery of Bordeaux
- Visit the monuments classified as World Heritage by UNESCO during this guided-tour. There will be nice food breaks that will make you discover the south-western food specialties (foie-gras, caviar…).
Lunch at the historical centre of Bordeaux
Continuation of the cultural and tasty discovery of Bordeaux
Dinner and evening on a houseboat
- Climb aboard for eating and then go down the hold of the houseboat to join the club ... there will be a quirky and original environment to continue partying!
Morning free time
Going by bus to the airport
DMC FRANCE BORDEAUX
These places are a must! !
Saint Michel Basilica
Saint Emilion village
Saint André Cathedral
The old Bordeaux
Saint Pierre district
Place de la Bourse