Destinations Loire Unique landscapes and French history
From the heart of France and its green countryside, the Loire crosses the region before flowing gracefully into the tumultuous waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Discover various and unique landscapes along its path.
On one side there are fishermen villages, small uninhabited islands, salt marshes and vast beaches that go out of sight… on the other side there are countryside villages with old houses, and a little further large dynamic cities ... these are beauties your DMC France will make you discover if you choose the region of Pays de la Loire as a destination.
Our agency specialised in seminar will make you discover the beautiful Loire castles.
Many kings and lords of France lived in this historic area. They left a unique heritage. Castles are symbols of an old historic time. Your DMC France Loire will make you discover these fortresses and invite you to the table of those who were regarded as the most powerful figures in France.
You want to discover more cities in France for your meeting incentive and congress events check other pages of our destination management company:
PROPOSAL : Customised program
Example of a seminar Loire program
Arrival in Nantes
Lunch in the medieval district of Nantes
Guided tour of the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany
- This huge castle in the city centre of Nantes is a master piece of architecture. Visit each part of this 500 years old historic monument, from the moat to the top of the ramparts.
Going to the hotel
Welcoming and rooms’ allocation
Dinner on the Nantes island
- In the middle of the Loire there is a little island, the Nantes island that is a charming piece of land 5km long and 1km large.
Rally day in a Mehari
- While driving a Mehari criss-cross the peninsula of Guerande! There will be fun, sports and tasty activities along the way. You will discover the culture and the refine food of this area!
Lunch in Guerande
- Enjoy a break in a typical restaurant located in the centre of this medieval city
Continuation of the rally
Dinner in the historical centre of Nantes
Day at the Puy du Fou park
- At the heart of a 50 hectares forest, dive into the past centuries, to discover the story. Gladiators, knights, vikings ... eras cross each other in a unique place full of action and excitement!
Lunch in one of theme park restaurant
Going to Saumur at the end of the afternoon
Welcoming and rooms’ allocation
Dinner and medieval party in a castle
Visit of the castle of Saumur
- The castle of Saumur looks proud. It was built on a rock on top of the Loire. It looks like a real palace. Over the years it was a fortress, then a residence, then a prison, then weapons and ammunitions storehouse… Today as Museum of France it reveals its secrets!
Lunch in a gastronomic restaurant
- Enjoy this gastronomic meal and the exceptional view of the castle of Saumur.
Afternoon free time
Visit of a cellar, tasting and dinner in a wine property
- Val de Loire is an area full of vineyards… Discover the many grapes varieties of the area and learn how to differentiate them during tasting.
Visit of the Fontevraud Abbey
- Discover one of the largest European monastic places!
Lunch in the former orangery of the abbey
Going by bus to the Nantes airport
DMC FRANCE PAYS DE LA LOIRE
These places are a must! !
Val de Loire