Destinations Paris The secrets of the French capital city
This historic city has great heritage. Paris has kept its authenticity and its charm treasuring the traces of its past.
With your DMC Paris discover Paris and the many facets of the French capital city… You will see famous boulevards, working-class areas, bobo districts, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the quays of the Seine, the Sacré-Coeur, the Arc de Triomphe, the Luxembourg gardens and the Orsay museum.
Fly to Paris and discover the French capital city with your DMC France!
Paris also means having lunch in a fine restaurant, enjoying a cocktail on the terrace of a Parisian café, exploring the Seine aboard a riverboat, strolling through the streets looking for a fine food shop or a small antique shop, marvelling at the large luxury retail stores...
At twilight, many bars and nightclubs open their doors to make you discover Paris by night! You will enjoy this other side of the glittering city.
Culture, fine food and French art of living: this is the program of your next incentive trip to Paris with French DMC, a company specialized in MICE!
You want to discover more cities in France for your meeting incentive and congress events check other pages of our destination management company:
PROPOSAL : Customised program
Example of a program by French DMC
Welcoming the participants at the airport and going to the hotel
Breakfast in a typical Parisian large café on the road
Lunch in a restaurant
- Wine cellar, great wines and French specialties tasting
Arrival at the hotel and room allocation
Guided-tour of the Saint-Germain des Prés district
- Discovery of fine food shops, craft oils, subtle flavours, famous pastry chefs’ shops and chocolate makers’ shops.
Dinner in a restaurant located on the Eiffel Tower
Guided-tour of the Orsay museum
- Discovery of master pieces of painters who were regarded as scandalous at the time: Manet, Van Gogh, Monet, Ingres…
Going by bus to lunch in a typical Parisian large café located in the Marais district
Visit of the Marais district
- You will see its beautiful mansions of the Renaissance, its magnificent facades, its masks, its unusual buildings and its charming courtyard, many anecdotes...
Dinner and evening at the Lido
- Famous Parisian cabaret located on the Champs Elysees
Guided-tour of the Louvre museum
- Oriental, Egyptian, Greek, Etruscan and Roman antiques, Islamic art, sculptures, paintings, art objects, graphic art… 35 000 pieces in 60 600m².
Lunch in a contemporary large café located place du Marché St Honoré
Going by bus to Montmartre
Guided-tour of Montmartre
Dinner and concert at the Stade de France (depending on current events)
City tour by bus in Paris
- Discover the 50 main places and monuments in Paris
Lunch break in a famous Parisian large café in the centre of the St Louis Island
Continuation of the city tour by bus
- From the Eiffel Tower to the Champs Elysees via the Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Invalides, the Alexander III bridge… You will enjoy exceptional moment
Dinner and evening: cruise on the Seine
- From the Bir-Hakeim Bridge discover Paris by night!
Going by bus to the airport. Check-in already made.
End of the trip
DMC FRANCE PARIS
These places are a must! !
Arc de Triomphe
Stade de France
Alexander III Bridge