Destinations Provence A colourful area with a thousand scents!
Provence is a very charming area located in south-eastern France. This authentic area goes from the shores of the Mediterranean Sea to the foot of the Alps. It is a perfect destination for unusual French seminar.
Go seaside and see creeks, mysterious coves and typical fishing ports. Then ascend through the wild scrubland or borrow more traditional paths between vineyards and olive groves.
With French DMC go for a seminar which will take place between olive groves, vineyards and lavender fields.
Picturesque streets, colourful markets, street performances, Provencal dances… In this place culture and art cannot be separated. Visit these towns and villages of Provence with the cicadas’ song in the background and the scent of lavender floating in the air. Provence has maintained its traditions and heritage going from Avignon to Marseille via Aix-en-Provence, from Lubéron to the Alpilles and from Var to Camargue.
These are beautiful places your Provence Destination Management Company offers you to discover!
Keep your 5 senses aware!
You want to discover more cities in France for your meeting incentive and congress events check other pages of our destination management company:
PROPOSAL : Customised program
Example of a seminar Provence program
Arrival in Aix en Provence
Lunch in the old city centre
Rally on a moped
- You will survey the city to discover its secrets and its history on a small electric moped with vintage style.
Dinner and party in a gastronomic restaurant located in the historical city centre
Night in Aix-en-Provence
Going to Avignon
Rally day in Luberon with a 2CV car
- Teams, road book, riddles and a 2CV car… You will enjoy it! In this famous little French car you will explore the hinterland, its small villages, its lavender fields, its winding roads and its colourful markets.
Lunch at a nice hostel on the road
Going to the hotel at the end of the afternoon and room allocation
Dinner and evening in a historical place in the centre of Avignon
- You will be charmed by the architecture of the building and the authenticity of the place
Night in Avignon
Visit of the Popes’ Palace
- Built in 1335, the Popes’ Palace is now World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. You will have the chance to visit the largest Gothic palace in the world and its 15 000m²!
- Unusual way to discover the city! Whether you are alone or in a team take a segway and solve the multiple riddles with your road book.
Going to the Saintes Maries de la Mer
Night in a herdsman’s cabin
- Have an unusual night a typical house of Camargue! You will not find them anywhere else… these small houses with whitewashed walls were luxuriously appointed to make you discover the traditions of the area!
Day in Camargue
- Come meet the bulls of Camargue! Visit a ranch, watch the Camargue sorting (bulls are sorted) ... During this morning you'll discover many local traditions.
Lunch at the ranch
- Taste one of the most local food specialty with bull meat (gardianne de taureaux)
Rest of the day in Camargue
- Go for a horseback ride through the Regional Natural Park of Camargue. It is the land of the wild horses and bulls, of flamingos and landscapes drawn by water and salt. Enjoy a unique landscape, both wild and authentic, where wildlife is in perfect harmony.
Free time at the end of the afternoon
Gypsy dinner and party
- Giant Paëlla with the most famous gypsy music band of Camargue!
Going to the airport by bus
DMC FRANCE PROVENCE
These places are a must! !
Natural Park of Camargue
Les Baux de Provence