Destinations Normandy The former Viking area which became French
Today, Normandy is one of the most beautiful and the richest part of France. Before being part of the French kingdom, Normandy was a Viking area. It was devastated by war, before playing a decisive role in the liberation of France during the 2nd World War. It was on the beaches of Normandy that the Allies began the new conquest of Europe on June 6th 1944. Thanks to its history the region acquired extraordinary heritage.
Seminar Normandy: seminars in a charming, historic and 100% natural area.
Roman age, Gothic Art, New Art: the architectural heritage of the region is exceptionally diverse. Thus, four locations are listed as World Heritage by UNESCO, including the Mont Saint Michel, a must during your incentive trip in Normandy.
During your trip in the countryside of Normandy you will discover beautiful old castles, huge parks and many charming small villages. Since religion was very important at the time in this area, your DMC Normandy offers you a program including many visits of many abbeys and cathedrals.
For nature lovers, the Normandy coast extends over 600 km. Cliffs, lush pastures, sandy beaches and rocky coves ... landscapes are very different. Let yourself be charmed by landscapes offering timeless beauty.
You want to discover more cities in France for your meeting incentive and congress events check other pages of our destination management company:
PROPOSAL : Customised program
Example of a seminar Normandy program
Arrival in Honfleur
Gastronomic lunch at a mansion
- The chef offers you refine and delicate cuisine
Guided tour of the city of Honfleur
- Admire street architecture and visit the monuments of the city. During your tour you will discovers the history and the deepest secrets of Honfleur!
Dinner and evening at a gastronomic restaurant located in the centre of the old part of Honfleur
Night in Honfleur
Rally day in a 2CV car “Auge area”
- Driving your 2CV, a nice little old car, let yourself be taken away on a unique adventure full of fun sensations and discoveries! From Honfleur to Deauville crisscross the coast and go to the hinterland to discover picturesque villages.
On the road, lunch break in a typical restaurant located in Pont l’Evèque
Continuation of the rally
Going to Bayeux and rooms’ allocation at the end of the afternoon
Dinner at the restaurant
- A typical Norman restaurant offering you lavish and tasty cuisine. Taste local specialties such as the Norman mix of cheeses and the Léontine pies! So delicious!
Night in Bayeux
Day at “Omaha Beach”
- The fate of France took its path here, at “Omaha Beach” the June 6th 1944. Discover one of the main beaches of the Normandy landings and then visit the memorial museum of Omaha and the huge American graveyard. This part may be full of emotions.
Going to Saint Malo
Dinner and evening in a loft
- In an intimate atmosphere, enjoy a real break out of time and enjoy fine and seasonal cuisine ... while enjoying an exceptional view of the sea!
Night in Saint Malo
Cruise to discover the bay of Saint Malo and its forts
- Saint Malo is also called the city of the corsairs is a small peninsula surrounded by rocky islets and is protected by ramparts. Climb aboard a speedboat and get a view of Saint Malo from the sea. Navigate between the islets and listen to the captain revealing to you the secrets and legends of yesteryear!
Lunch in a traditional pancake (crêpes) restaurant located on the ramparts
Afternoon free time in Saint Malo
Dinner and evening “Champagne tasting” in Saint Malo
- After dinner you will participate in a champagne tasting workshop. Discover how complex Champagne is; learn how to recognize its characteristics and learn how to savour its fizzy bubbles!
Night in Saint malo
“Mont Saint Michel” discovery day
- The Mont Saint-Michel is a unique and historic place built on a rock and protected by its ramparts and its tides (among the largest in the world).
Lunch in a historic hostel in the centre of the Mont Saint-Michel
Going by bus to the airport
DMC FRANCE NORMANDY
These places are a must! !
The Normandy landings beaches